Tuesday, September 13, 2011

17 Miracles is here!!

Watch the trailer to 17 Miracles......then come on in and purchase your copy--TODAY 


This is definitely a movie you are going to want to own and watch over and over.  We watched it last night.  My kids and Greg have relatives in both Martin and Willie Companies and this is particularly meaningful to them as I'm sure it is to so many of you who have pioneer heritage. 

This movie will be one of the "must haves" for Christmas.  We will be having a drawing for one free copy during our Grand Opening 4--8 October 2011.  For every $25.00 you spend you will receive one entry into the drawing.  If you have a full Rewards Card from For Heaven's Sake, bring it into the store before 8 October 2011 for one entry to win.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank everyone for all the blood, sweat and tears that went into getting the bookstore off the ground. Isn't family wonderful? No really, can anyone answer that question? I am sure someone's family is wonderful. In all seriousness, I want my kids, my grandkids - yeah, you two monkeys and my fantastic sons-in-law how much I appreciate them. And of course the driving force behind the whole project...ME! No, the most wonderful woman in the world, um oh yeah Kris. You are my refuge. I love you all. Now leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete