Friday, July 6, 2012

Exercise pure and simple faith

Alma 32:27
27 But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words. 

This has long been one of my favorite scriptures.  When I feel like the world is collapsing around me and I don't know how to "fix" things, I turn to this scripture and know that if I can" exercise a particle of faith," the Lord will do his part.  He keeps his promises.

I came across this video this morning and I wanted to share it.




We all have days, moments, weeks, etc., when we feel like we are at the end of our rope. We're holding on to threads of hope and they are unwinding fast and our grip is weakening.  I'm not saying that in every situation you should expect a little extra to show up in your pocket, but sometimes it's the blessings we don't see or the experiences we are spared that become the answer to our prayers. 

I hope to gain the kind of faith this young woman has.  What a testimony. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment